PRIVATE FRENCH CLASSES
We currently have openings for online private students with very limited in-person
Please fill out the form below to request a teacher!
Receive full attention from our professional language trainers and enjoy their continuous feedback as you progress. Personalize your
program according to your needs and / or preferences. Work at building strengths and tackling weaknesses when preparing for tests and
exams. Choose your study schedule and learn French whenever you want.
HOW TO REGISTER?
to complete the private class registration online form, if you don't already have a teacher (if
you already have a teacher, please click on the button above).
- We will put you in contact with one of our teachers to discuss your schedule and the content of the class.
- Then purchase your private classes on our website or over the phone.
- Classes are taught by experienced native or near-native speaking teachers
- Reasonable objectives are set at the beginning of the session and progress is constantly monitored
The instructor may recommend the purchase of a textbook depending on your needs and objectives.
- Up to 4 people per group. Call our office at (720) 568-9976 for pricing on groups of 5 or more.
- Payment is due in full at time of registration and is non-refundable.
- 24-hours cancellation policy (business days only) or payment for the scheduled session is due in full.
Sessions held in non-AFD locations will be charged an additional 65.5 cents per mile, roundtrip, based on the distance from the AFD.
- A complete list of policies is available upon request.
Prices are per hour. New students must purchase a minimum of 5 hours. AFD Members are eligible to a 20% discounts on all private
$60 (non-member) / $48 (AFD member)
$85 (non-member) / $68 (AFD member)
16-hour package (incl. 1 FREE hour) : $900 (non-member) / $720 (AFD member)
ALREADY HAVE A TEACHER? CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE HOURS !
We offer after-school programs at your child’s school (elementary through high-school children and teens) as well as after-school tutoring
for teens in Denver and Boulder.
AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMS AT YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL
- Give your child a foreign-language advantage for their future education and career.
- Highly qualified and native French-speaking Alliance Française instructors.
- Classes use immersive activities though art, songs, theatre, role-playing, and more.
- Elementary through High School children and teens.
- Minimum of 6 students per group to begin an after-school program.
- Adults/kids/teens tutoring is available in our Denver, Centennial and Boulder locations
January 9th - 13th
January 16th - April 1st
April 3rd - 7th
April 10th - June 25th
*To be announced*
*To be announced*
Enter your content here
FREE PLACEMENT TEST
If you have taken French before, we suggest you take our FREE placement test to ensure you start at the
right level. You can take the test directly online.
After taking an online written test you will be prompted to schedule an oral test over the phone with our Education Coordinator.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS ARE SAYING
"I'd like to start this off by thanking you for teaching me so much French. You were a great teacher and you helped me learn so many new
things. I'd also like to apologize for missing a lot of lessons, although I'm sure that I would've rather gone to them. Again, you are the
best teacher I've ever had, and it's sad to say goodbye to you."
"Alliance Française de Denver created a wonderful virtual environment where I spent my Summer vacation; visiting the winemaking area of Bouzy; celebrating Bastille Day; learning how to cook with flowers; touring historic châteaux and beautiful villages; all in the safety and comfort of my home.
A real treat for any Francophone person; especially having a daily place for French chat to try out and maintain colloquial skills."
"Anne is fantastic! The material is fast paced for this "old dog" to learn new tricks, but we could not go slower. It has been very
helpful to prepare me for my trip to France."
"A great place to learn and practice French while getting acquainted with French culture and interesting people. I definitely recommend
AFD and their events. Je parle français! Et vous?"